A block long and a world wide...
Transcript Request
Current Students

If you are a current Schurz student and need a transcript to be sent to a college or university, you will need to log on to your Naviance account and request a transcript (after you have added your school to your account).  

Former Students

Requests in Person
To request in person, please come to the Main Office, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM & 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM. Bring identification and $3 in cash if you need an official sealed copy of the transcript to take with you or to be mailed out. 

Requests by Mail
To request by mail, please complete the Transcript Request Form, please click here, print, complete, signed and mailed to Schurz High School with payment to:

Schurz High School
Attn: Registrar
3601 N. Milwaukee Ave
Chicago, IL 60641

Official transcripts can only be mailed directly to a college/university or employer. An unofficial transcript can be sent to you directly. Transcripts (official or unofficial) are $3.00 each

Please make check or money order payable to: 
Carl Schurz High School

Education Verification Requests
Companies that need verification for employment, please fax a signed release to (773) 534-3573, Attn: Registrar.

Turn around for faxed verification forms and transcript orders are two business days. 

For More Information 

Contact Registrar Suyapa Garcia
smgarcia-vega cps.edu or 773-534-3437

*****PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to provide copies of diplomas.*****